General Application of HUMICPLUS for all crops:
1. Soil Application – 3 days before planting or if plant is already in growing state spray it on soil. Delute 1 sachet of HUMICPLUS on 200 liters of non-chlorinated water.
Note: For one hectare of land, use two sachets of HUMICPLUS
2. On fertilizer season mix 2 HUMICPLUS in every 50kg of fertilizer.
Note: Less 50% of the previous amount of fertilizer is to be used.
3. 3 days after fertilizer is applied, foliar spraying can be done. Delute 2 tablespoons of HUMICPLUS in 16 liters of water. Use a knapsack sprayer and spray on leaves from 6:00am to 7:00am or 5pm to 6pm
Repeat #2 and #3 every fertilizer application.
Do not mix HUMICPLUS with insecticides, herbicides or pesticides.
Strength root vitality
Promotes quicker seed germination
Better resistance to stress
Stimulates existing soil bacteria
Enhance production and crop appearance
Reduces need for daily watering
Loosens clay and Binds sandy soil
Reduces soil compaction
Enhances nutrient uptake
Increases organic matter
WHAT ARE THE COMMON PROBLEMS OF FARMERS ?
* Continuous increase of price of chemical fertilizer.
* Continuous decrease in harvest.
* Continouos increase of pest in root crops.
* Soil becomes acidic which produces poor quality of harvest.
The Solution: HUMIC PLUS
* Restore the lost nutrients from the soil.
* Helps regain and restore micro organisms needed by the soil.
WHAT ARE THE KEY BENEFITS OF HUMIC PLUS ?
A. For the SOIL
* stimulates beneficial microbial activity.
* improves soil structure.
* reduces the need for daily watering.
* increases organic matter.
* decreases the tendency of land slide and soil elimination.
* helps the soil in prevention of draughtiness.
* acts as a chelating agent.
* reduces the loss of nutrients through leaching.
B. For the PLANTS
* isolates plants against excessive acidity and alkalinity.
* improves water holding capacity which results to DARKER and GREENER FOLIAGE.
* strengthens root vitality.
* promotes quicker seed germination.
* enhances nutrient uptake.
* better resistance to stress.
C. For the FARMERS
* enhances production and crop appearance which results to higher income.
* reduces the high cost inputs of chemical fertilizers.
* less possibly harmful effects on health as compared to chemical fertilizer.